HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
106 memories♥
date
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 4:44 AM

Welcome to 106 :)
My Awesomely awesome name :)
106 ! :D
Best times.. Why leave it behind? :D (quotes written by Zahirah)
Class like this, always make it easy :)
We learned to fly side by side.
One = Ohh = Sixx!
WE ARE AWESOMELY AWESOME! written by YOURS TRULY :D
Through every up , through every down .

HEEEYYYAAAA :D
yesterday was the last day of school .... )):
SAD DIE ! T_T
next year ,,
106 will be 206 ! :D
more matured , more awesome , more random US! :D
HEHE :)
gonna see HuiTing , HuiFang , Vivian , Dora , Liyana , KuoWei , Zaim and Basri on 10November ♥
CANNOT WAIT LAHH (Y)
12 more days .
Oh yesssssss .
my results .
English : 67 , B3
Chinese : 57 , C5
Maths : 61 , B4
Science : 61 , B4
Geography : 57 , C5
History : 56 , C5
Literature : 66 , B3
DNT : 62 , B4
Art : 73 , A2
Home Econs : 75 , A1
Music : A
Dance : D
Project Work : A
TOTAL ~ 635/1000 (not counting music , dance and Project work)
:DDD
promoted to sec 2 express babehh~ :D
WOOTS ♥

I feel so happpehhhh ~
yesterday ,,
slacked with HuiTing and Kuwei untill 6.30pm :)
joked alotalot :D
laughed alotalotalotalot ><
damn funnnnnnyyy lehhh ~
I wanna laugh this much on Universal Studios ! ><
That'll be GREAT (:
OOOOOO 12 MORE DAYS ! :D
eh tomorrow got choir -.-
RAWRRRRR !
boring to the maximum~ ):
I regretted joining choir lurhhs ):
so many practices duing the holidays siol .
like one singing machine -.-
some more need to perform for sec 4s -.-
so damn embarrassing lorhhs .
IWANNAQUIT !
should I ?!
okayyys I shall end my long winded post here ;)

EILEEENBARNEYGINA

Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine.


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

aren't you the same ? you dare to do , don't dare admit also . SAMA SAMA lurhs . stop hao lianing please . I've NEVER met someone who is as hao lian as you man . though I am not really good in chinese , thus not understanding what you mean , but i know that you're writing something bad. I'm sure . so this is for you bitch -'- :) I hope I won't be seeing you next year ;D SAYONARA .