HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
BLAH BLAH BLACK SHEEP~
date
Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 1:28 AM
HEYYYOOO AYOOOO!
not posting tumblr pic coz now in school libraryyyyyyyy!!!
with HuiTing and Kuowei .
Dora just left .
today got back report book -.-
ABLE TO MAKE IT TO EXPRESS STREAM NEXT YEAR :DDDDDDD
HAPPY DIE MEEEEEEEEEEE .
I am awesome mannnzxc :D
omfg i hate her soooo very muchh mann .
stalkerrrrr -.-
BLEHHHZXCCCC .
omg huiting did a horny thing just now LOLOLS :P
will post results later I guess .
BTWBTWBTW ,,
everybody paid the fees to universal studios lerhh :D
passed the money to Zaim .
and he's dad will get the tickets :DDDD
YAYYYYYY! ;)
to someone : Please don't be JEALOUS (:
roti prataaaaaaaaaa .
LOLOLS .
today no choir , that's why I'm here blogginnnnn .
LALALALLALALALALAL (:
blahhh blahhh blackkkk sheeeeep
have you anyyy woool :D
yes sir yes sir three black wool .
one for the master one for the ????
and one for the little boy who lives in the ?????
I forgot how sing alr lahh :D
kayy ,, wanna go play y8 :P
I feel so childish mannn xD
HuiTing recommending me games ;pppp
long time no playy worhh :3
KAYY BYE :)

EILEENBARNEYGINA IS AWESOMEEEE . (Y)
go ahead and write things about me . coz I don't really bother bout you anymore . I damn scared of you worhh -.- remember , you don't have anybody at your side (: REMEMBER THAT .