HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Cause you're amazing , just the way you are
date
Thursday, October 21, 2010 @ 8:22 PM
Cause you're amazing , just the way you are ♥


heyyyyy suppsupp ^^
BACKK~~
HMMMMZXC .
MIA for how many days ahhh ?? (:
2 days ;O
missed me rightrights ? :>
KAYY .
Wednesday ~
went to I-Space as usual to get results .
got back Geography paper first *GASPGASPGASP*
EXPECTED TO FAIL .
coz I did total crap for the paper
during EVERY lessons in geography ,
I'm either sleeping , talking or playing . :x
I studied for 2 whole days for this subject .
but still didn't manage to study enough .
so yupps .
expected at least a 45 or somethin .
in the end ,,
Section B and C ,, got 43/85 ><
Section A ,, 11/15 :D
overall ,, 54/100 :DDDD
PASSED~~
PHEWWW (:
After Geog ,,,
Chinese :XXX
EEYER .
><
got 41/70 :D
PASSED~
by a few marks but who cares ;ppp
HuiTing got 55 siol :OOO
qualified for Higher Chinese lehhs (:
but she doesn't want .
LOLOLS .
if it was me I also don't want -.-
HEHS .
RECESSS ,,,
after recess ,,,
continued the corrections for the chinese paper .
finished corrections liaoo ,
then the teacher explain .
kinda boring .
then HuiTing , HuiFang and Vivian keep "vandelising" me -.-
don't wanna elaborate .
my pooor uniform , legs , hands )):
After Chinese ~
LITERATURE (:
was abit confident coz Literature was something like History .
and I DID pass History :DDD
GUESS WHAT ?!
Section C ,, 12/20  o.o
Section C was Sing to the Dawn ,, I didn't study :D
Section A and B ,, 26.5 / 35  (:
OVERALL ,, 38.5/55 :D
which is 70/100 (Y)
WOOTS BABEHH~ :D
LOL ,,
actually is alot of people fail literature ,,
then the teacher lenient marhhs :PP
that;s why I got alot of correct ^^
CHEYYYY ~
after Lit ,,
ART !
the teacher announced the percetage of passes in each classes .
104 , got 90 something passes .
105 , same .
when she said "106" ,,
me and HuiFang was like ,, "aiya sure 50% lahh" *laughs*
then the teacher said "100%!"
we were like laughing like mad and clapping our hands :PP
SO UNEXPECTED MANNZXC .
coz most of them didn't finish art XDD
LOLOLS .
anyways ,,
I got 75/100  .
my first A1 amongst all 7 subjects -.-
PFFT~
okayy lahh ,, at least pass :DDD
HEHS .
okayy lahh ,, then after that HSH :L
SOOO ,,
I PASSED ALL SUBJECTS ^^
YAYYY MEEEE (Y) (Y) (Y)
but ALOT of C6 ahahahahaha :D
kayyys END OF WEDNESDAY~

YESTERDAY~
Morning , got back the Mark Sheet ><
HERE IT IS ~
English : 70.4 ; A2 .
Maths : 66 ; B3
Science : 55.8 ; C5 -.-
Chinese : 57.3 ; C5 =.=
Geography : 56.4 ; C5 @#$%^&*
Literature : 65.7 ; B3
Art : 73.8 ; A2
DNT : 61.6 ; B4 -.-
OVERALL ,,
507 / 800 :DDD
PASSED BABEHH~
SHIBANG ~ SHIBANG~ (kayy whatever I know it's an old song but whatever :D )
WILL BE ABLE TO GO EXPRESS NEXT YEARRRRR :DDD (L)(Y)
LUCKY NEVER DROP TO NA ^^
PHEWW~ :D
but no A1 )):
SAD DIE SAD DIE TT
nehh mind .
got two A2 (:
HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
after seeing and signing the mark sheet ,,
went to hall ,,
cyber-wellness talk .
LOLOLS ,, quite funny larhhs (:
Little umbrellas xD
HAHAS .
then RECESSS ,,
after Recess went hall again .
watched "How to Train Your Dragon"
surprisingly ,, IT'S AN AWESOME SHOW (Y) (:
Highly recommended to watch okayy ^^
and the dragon is SOOOOOOOOOO adorableeeee OH--MEE--GOSHH ♥

it's hell cute okayys .
AWESOMELY CUTE LUHHS ♥

HAHAHS .
after that can go home lerhhs .
stayed back .
ate lunch .
sushi :>
with HT , Dora and KuoWei .
after that ,
went library .
slacked .
lazy explain larhhs (:
after that ,,
Dora lefted .
then saw scratcher in library -.-
and SHE SCRATCHED OMG WE SAW HERRR .
EWWWWWZXC .
then she wave at us as though nothing happenned -.-
after that ,,
HuiTing ask her to come ,,
~CONVERSATION~
HT: "This Sunday my birthday , can come or not ?"
Scratcher:"Huh . What time ?"
HT:"Err 10 o-clock ."
Scratcher:"Night time or morning?"
Me: "Night time lahhh ."
Scratcher:"HUH so late ah ?"
HuiTing:"ya what . like that more fun marh"
Scratcher:"from what time untill what time?"
HT:"10pm to 12pm"
Scratcher:"I think I cannot lehh"
HT:"WHY?!"
Scratcher:"I need to sleep early"
LOLOLS .
still got alot alot more :P
then she come sit with us -.-
and she sit untill ver OPEN .
and her underwear colour is .....
COLOUR .
-.-
got one time HT go upskirt her ><
SHE NEVER WEAR SHORTS LEHHS .
OMG .
AND WE SAW HER UNDIES + HER BUM  ><
HUITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
I BLIND ALR LAHHH )))))):
and she kept stalking us .
and she acted retardedly .
We keep laughing
untill the librarian scolded us 2 times and threatened to kick us out of the Library -.-
lefted Library at 4pm .
means I didn;t go choir -again- :x
feel soooooooooooo guilty luhhs .
but my tummie hurts ):
KAYY ~
END~
currently ROTTING at home as there's no school today .
SAD DIE .
I wanna buy the HOT PINK shades but I only got $3 -.-
maybe tomorrow or Sunday bahhhs :>
I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIOSSSSSSSSSSS! (:

List of Things to do before Universal Studios
1) Cut fringe to bangs .
2) Buy a shirt that matches the jeans that I bought .
3) Buy the HOT PINK shades .
4) Save at least $30+ for my usage in Universal Studios (exp to buy souveniers etc)
5) WAIT FOR 10 NOVEMBERRR! :DDD ♥


HEHE (:
KAYY KAYY
I'm gonna continue rotting at home bahhs ><
BYEEEEEEEEEEEES!

EILEEEEEEEEEEN AKA GINAAAAAAAAAAA .

In life , unlike chess , the game continues after checkmate . So , life continues no matter how hard or easy it is . Stay happy , no matter how sad you are . There's no ending to it untill death . Live life to the fullest , dare to do things that you've never did before , dare to dream and dare to love .
I feel so moodless nowadays , I feel so sad nowadays . Idk why . Things changed . People changed . I hope everything gets better . I hope life gets better .