HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
EEEWWWW
date
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 3:26 AM
HEYYYLOOO PEOPLE (:
WANNA POST SOMETHING :D
coz I'm taking revenge (:
HEYY YOU .
YES YOU .
Did I even said I HAVE ONE ??
OHMYGOSHH ,,
KOK EYE perhaps :)
and PLEASE LORHH ,,
the I dont give a damn seriously is LAST TIME I USE ALR LORH .
dont believe ?
then you can see my LAST TIME posts .
SO it's YOU who copied me .
IN YOUR FACE .
I also did not say you are o.o
why must say is yourself ?
EEYER .
better than me ?
okayy ,,
you are "BETTER" than me
fine .
but at least ,
I'm not as HATEABLE as you (:
I dont care how I LOOK ,,
as long as I have FRIENDS .
who care for me , love me .
SO UNLIKE YOU . TSK . :)
I cut ,
your BUSINESS ISIT ?
then if you cut hair ,
WHY DON'T I SAY THE SAME THING TOO ?
I DONT WANNA GET LOST LEHHH YOU DONT OWN SINGAPORE (:
and I also dont care what your sister thinks .
I admit I am lahh ,,
NOT LIKE YOU .
say you better ?
YA LAHH YOU DAMN PRETTY MANNZXC .
HAIZ .
dont wanna admit people hate you .
SAD DIE .
I have MANY problems .
SO DO YOU .
so stop acting like you are so PERFECT lahhh .
sooooo many people hate you like siao mannzxc .
I ugly , you PRETTY ,
I have more friends , you have have lesser friends .
I have greater things than you
coz LOOKS does not matter .
so too bad (: