HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
A hug , Please ? (:
date
Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 6:50 AM
Pretty please ?
HEYHOOO MERRYGOOO~ :D
aiyooo ,, so childish ^^
gonna change blog link soon ;)
tomorrow perhaps :D
TODAY DAMN HAPPY (: (Y)
MOTHER COOL DOWN LERHHS ,,
SHE ALLOW ME GO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ;D
PHEWWWW~
LOVEHERTOTHEMAXCORE (L) (L) (L) :DDDD
niwayyys ,,
I FEEEEEEEEEL SO HYPER NOW ;O
SERIOUSLYYY :x
must have drank too much green tea :/
OHMIGOSH ,
I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ~~~ :D :D :D
butbutbut,,,
I scared tuesday ):
getting back HORRIBLE HORRIFYING RESULTS ! T T
DIE ALR LARHHS :S
sure fail SCIENCE AND GEOG .
though I worked so hardddddd ><
HAISHH SO WORRIED~
sure will grow alot of pimples ):
or white hair ?
I forgot ;ppp
HMMMMZXC .
tomorrow school day have to do what crappp -.-
I rather stay at home = =
LALALALALALALA~
I think CCA resumes tmr ? o.o
feel like poning (:
should I ??
kayy kayy ,,
got to go BATHE .
the computer will stink if I don't .

BYEEEE ~
saranghaeyo (L)
EILEEEEEEEEENNNN AKA GINAAAAAA .