HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I put my hands up in the air sometimes .
date
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 1:50 AM
I PUT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES ,
SAYING AYO .
GONNA LET GO .
hahahas .
random (:
DYNAMITEEE ! ♥
ok ,,,
today had a crappy chinese exam .
ya .
like I said .
it was crappy .
pfft .
cmi .
not gonna make it .
even compo cmi .
crapppp .!
after school went to eat maggi then walk around amk hub .
with huiting vivian zaim .
kuowei go tuition .
LOLS .
zaim today kind soul (:
treat us mcdonald ice cream ^^
lalala .
SO KINDDDDD ;DDD
LOLOLS .
THANK YOU LUHH BUSTYY :D
hahas .
$5 just digged out of his pocket .
(:
tuesday went to J8 with ht , vivian , huifang , sharon , liyana , dora , natasha , janani , rachel .
blahhh blahhh .
ate at KCF ^^
yummmms ~
wednesday went to huiting's ahma house with vivian and kuowei .
lalala kw made us laugh like what again (:
the ahma angry lehhh o,o
oh ya .
on wednesday after school .
ryan senior met me at classroom .
then I cannooottt believe what he said about superman .
mygosh .
haiyooo .
so ya .
I gave up on superman .
got reason .
not gonna say here .
wanna know ask personally .
dots ....
anyways ...

HAPPY BELATED BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY SHARON!



HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY RACHEL!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIYANA!


LALALA .
I SO CANNOT WAIT TO GO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!
and zaim's dad is a tour guide .
he said maybe we get to pay only $60 instead of $66 ! ;D
COOOOOL !
omgomg .
maybe going on 10 november .
cannotttt wait mannzxc .
BYEEEEE!! :DDDD

ps ; my 200th post (:

EILEENNNNN AKA GINAAAA!