HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm awesome
date
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 2:16 AM
in your face MUHAHAHHA
YOOOOOOOOO myyyyyyyyy peeepoleeeeee :D
LOLOLS .
I'm mad .
and awesome (Y) .
ANYWAY .
this thursday getting report book .
pray hard that I can go express next year :}
BTW .
9 people going to Universal Studios so farrrr .
WEEWEET .
Me , HuiTing , Vivian , HuiFang , Dora , Liyana , Kuowei , Zaim and Basri .
YAYYYYYYYY .
scared on 10 november will rain lehhh T_T
ooooooooooo I'm soooo darn excitedddddd mannnnzxc .
WHOOO LALA ~ *whistles*
MinHo is HOT .

wahhhh shuai to the effing coreeee !
Tae Min is second hottest (:
HEHS .
School is AWESOME .
except for Maths and Chinese though .
still need study what shit -.-
OH AND LITERATURE .
that stupid idiot BLEHHZXC karasi elepant punish meeeee -.-
WTF is her prob mannzxc .
whatever shall not give a fucking damn to her that suckerrr .
HAIZ two of my uniforms are ruin due to
HUITING , HUIFANG and VIVIAN .
wow thanks alot man ;p
15 more dayyyys babehhh .
2 weeks and 1 day :D
ENDUREEEEEEE THE EXCITEMENTTTT ! ><
oh yes I'm changing my link again to th-awesomely-awesome-me.blogspot.com
please relink .
changing tomorrow .
ok I wanna go sleep bye ;D

EILEEEENNN BARNEY GINAAA IS AWESOMELY AWESOME . (Y)
I know you think I am (:
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHS .
kay bye .
ohhhh puhhh leaseeeee . you think you're so ****** yourself ? ya look in the mirror mannzxc . so what if you have your own **** ? as long as we have fun OURSELVES , we dont have to give a damn to you either .