HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm yours
date
Sunday, October 31, 2010 @ 4:04 AM
HEEEYY HUMANS !
HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN ! ;D
LALALA~
sadly , only a few singaporeans celebrate it ):
thus NO trick or treats .
TSK .
10 MORE DAYS !
BTW ,,
I've already bought a t-shirt to wear on that day ! ;DDDD
bought it today (:
sadly , NOT PINK ):
SAD DIE T_T

List of Things to do before Universal Studios

1) Cut fringe to bangs .
2) Buy a shirt that matches the jeans that I bought .
3) Buy the HOT PINK shades .
4) Save at least $30+ for my usage in Universal Studios (exp to buy souveniers etc)
5) WAIT FOR 10 NOVEMBERRR! :DDD ♥

For Number (4) ,,
I'm left only $1 more to $30 (:
PLUS ,,
mom is gonna give me $20 on that day :D
So I'm gonna have $50 to spend on UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ! ♥

PLUS the $10 food voucher and the $5 souvenier voucher,,,
it's $65 BABEHHH~~ (Y)
WHOOO LALA ♥

I'm RICH $.$
KAAA CHINGGGG .
okay seriously I have nothing to post .
Tuesday and Wednesday got choir -.-
I can't pon already .
did it alot of times liaoo .
SAD DIE T_T
OOOHHH BTW ,,
I'm learning how to sing "Oh" by SNSD .
gonna ask Liyana to teach me :D
coz she's the korean expert ^^
OH YAAA~
anybody wanna watch Rapunzel Tangled ?
It's comedy .
released on 25 Nov .
and also 3D :DDDD
I wanna watch ~
anyone else ? (:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE .
ok my mind is a total BLANK .
idk what to post .
so for now ,
TATA ~ ! :DDD

EILEEEEEENBARNEYGINAAA
I'm always afraid someone else would hurt me . But in the end , I'm the one who had been hurting everyone else . The feeling of being hurt aint good . So does the feeling of hurting someone . So to those I have hurt , Sorry . (except her)