HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Joe brooooooks !
date
Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 3:42 AM
hello I'm back (:
I was too bored I guess :L
HEHS .
Joe brooks joe brooks joe brooks joe brooks !
ILY to the very maximum (:
ohhh yeahh ,,
anybody got the song superman by joe brooks ?
if have tell me kayys ^^
BTW ,,
in just ONE DAY ,,
almost everybody in the class knows
knows who is ........
)):
and guess what ?
the BEST THING is that ,,,
my used-to-be-friend TOLD THEM .
and she/he still DARE deny that she/he told them .
-.- please lo I got evidence cann .
wtf so pissed off with that !@#$%^&*
sighhhs .
now the only thing I can do is sit and watch those big mouth people BLEHH everything out .
pathetic .

FML .