HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
The One and Only
date
Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 12:48 AM


pajiao eyes (:

THE HOT PINK SHADE!
Totally random pics (:
that shade is Dora's .
Her bday present ,, remember?
anyways ,,,
 I'm back for the 3rd time :D
I may even come back for the fourth time ,
due to boredom-ness . -.-
siaaannnn ,, I can't go out .
remember ?
I'm BANNED by mom -.-
only can go universal studios .
haiz .
still got 19 more dayys .
to 10 november .
sad die .
will time go faster ?!
I'm sick of waiting !! ><
URGGHH .
FML ):
I wanna go out todayyyy!!!!!
SADLY ,, mom don't allow .
SIGHS .
I want Min Ho !!!!!!
SADLY ,, Liyana also want .
SIAN SIAN SIAN .
I WANT GO OUT !
WHOO LALA~ I-phone 4 lehhh ^^
I want an IPHONE ):
Mom has it .
why can't I have it too T.T
haiz I was so bored that I became hungry -.-
okayy I go down buy things byebye .

this is insanely cute (: