HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Somethin bout love that makes your heart woahh oh oh oh .
date
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 1:03 AM



HELLO HELLO HELLO ! (:
I THINK SCHOOL IS AWESOME (Y)
SADLY , school is ending tomorrow );
SAD DIE ! T_T
tomorrow getting back report book leyyhhs :S
pray hard I can get into express next year ><
niways ,
today school was kinda boomzxc . ;O
firstly , got back english paper 1 .
Composition , got 20/30 -.-
Letter writing , got 21/30 -.-
can't believe my letter writing for more than compo lehhhh .
adding up my 39.5/60 ,,
I got 80.5/120 overall for english .
sooooo ,,, EEYER .
LOLS .
secondly ,
someone (not mentioning who due to some , errr , privacy) ,
had an accident in school today .
dk the full story lahh .
all I know is that he/she banged into another person .
and boomzxc ,
he/she was knocked unconscious .
and yes , he/she was from our class .
our whole class were like so shock .
and there was a POOL OF BLOOD .
I didn't saw , I heard from other people only .
felt kinda .... aiya don't wanna say lurhhs .
so paisehh .
soooooo yupp .
quite shock lorhh . Lol .
after school ,
went to NTUC with HuiTing , Vivian and Kuowei .
bought sushi ,
then slack awhile ,
then HSH .
that;s all yeahhhs .
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN 2 weeks ! :D
so far 5 people paid the money alr ;DD
and the $295 is with MEEEEE MUHAHAHHAHAHS :P
don't worry peeps , not gonna do anything with your money >:D   :)
okayyy BYEEEEE ! :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA is awesome .

I feel alittle bit guilty to the truth :x