HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Somethin bout love
date
Sunday, October 24, 2010 @ 5:27 AM



aww so true(:
UHHH LALA~
HAAAALLLLOOOOO STALKERS ^^
ermmmmm ,,,,
today bought the PINK SHADES ! ;D ♥
bought it from Rubi Shoes instead of Cotton On coz it was cheaper (:
thanks huifang for telling me yesterday oh :D ♥
ohhh yes ,,
and I cut my fringe to bangs .
IT SUCKS ):
very short leeyyhh .
and now I look like a kuku face and a freaking nerd );
WTF .
my face so TOOT lorhhs .
HAIZ .
nvm .
4 more days till school ends .
endure .
I hope nobody notices my hair cut coz it's damn gross T^T
SAD DIEEE .
should I clip up my fringe ?!
TSKKK .
anyways ,,

List of Things to do before Universal Studios

1) Cut fringe to bangs .
2) Buy a shirt that matches the jeans that I bought .
3) Buy the HOT PINK shades .
4) Save at least $30+ for my usage in Universal Studios (exp to buy souveniers etc)
5) WAIT FOR 10 NOVEMBERRR! :DDD ♥

for number (4) ,,
I still need $7 more to have $30 ><
NVM .
still got 17 more days and 5 hours more (:
YIPEEE I CAN'T WAIT BABEHH *winkwink*
okieeee pigtures time ;D
                            

KUKU FACE -.-
EEEE .
but the Pink shades is HOT .
HEHEHEEEES .
k I've gone mad .
beware of the kuku face :DDDDDDDDD

BYEEEEEE~~ GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW ><

EILEEEEEEEEENNNBARNEYGINA KUKU FACE .

Girl : I bet you don't know what's true love .
Boy : I do .
Girl : Okay . Define love .
Boy : You .

OMG I SO CANNOT STAND YOU MAN . you know what ? no matter how many times you write in your blog , we will still hate to see you come with us . SO YA . go on and write lorhh . coz we don't care . The only thing that matters most is that YOU WON'T BE GOING (: