HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Wanna play the love game ?
date
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 5:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORA aka Darrell Lim Ah Boon!!! ♥♥♥

HELLOS AWESOME ME BACK (:
Don't be too happy ~
HMMZXC .
Beginning from yesterday (((:
school ,
had a crappy sports programme -.-
Roller Blading .
Not as fun as I've expected .
Okay okay only :/
but our instructer is VERY nice :DDD
overall ,,
I fell down 5 times ):
on my pathetic ass .
sad die ! :'(
after that recess ,
after recess ,
go hall watch the maths and science competition .
so siannnnn -.-
finished sch at 1.15pm .
decided to pon choir~
need to buy present for dora lehh ♥ :D
lunched with HuiTing , Dora , Liyana and Kuowei .
Vivian had bandddd );
eat eat eat ~
then Dora told us the Child's Eye story .
scary to the maximum ><
after that she went for MND .
Me , HT , Liyana and KW went to amk hub .
went Mini toons ,
then Art Box ,
then NTUC .
at NTUC ,,
looked at the Halloween stuffs .
so cool leyhh ^^
then went to walk around AMK .
finally went to Cotton On .
decided to buy shades for her :D
10 minutes later ~
chose a HOT PINK shade .
so CUTE lorhs .
gonna buy it for myself mannnzxc (:
then~~
walked around ,,
after that bought OP pencil case for her also~
laughed laughed alot too :DDDD
bought drinks ,
then slack .
HuiTing went home shortly after that .
around 5.45pm+ .
Me , Liyana and KW went back to NTUC buy sushi .
after that went to the fountain and eat .
gossiped also ^^
then HSH :D

Today~
got back Exams result ><
as usual ,
all express classes went to I-Space to take results .
English paper was first .
so scary lorhs .
Miss Song said : "Alot of you here failed your paper 2 . Luckily , paper 1 pulled you up."
My heart ping pong ping pong lorhhs :O
when the exam papera were handed out ,
I recieved mine with shaky unstable hands ...
LOL ,, SO DRAMA MANNZXC XDD ;pppppp
niways ,,
I got 39.5/60 :DDDD
passed ~~~
NEVER FAIL ~ PHEWWW~~
if only there were MCQ ...
then many people wouldn't have failed .... ><
HEHS .
after that ,
did corrections ,
then RECESS~~
after recess ..
GOT BACK MATHS PAPER .
was super duper uber nervous~
Got back paper 1 first ...
39/50 :D (Y)
Paper 2 ...
28/50 -.- (N)
overall ,,
67/100 ...
3 MORE MARKS !
I WANT AN A2 LAHHH ! D:
SIGHHHS .
do corrections ,,
then pass up ...
after that ,,
SCIENCE .
OMFGG .
KNEW I was going to fail .
GUARANTEED I was gonna fail .
I was SUPER SURE I was gonna fail .
I was CONFIRMED I was gonna fail .
I SWORE I was gonna fail .
but I didn't .
surprisingly , I didn't .
amazingly , I didn't .
miracle-ly , I didn't .
I PASSED .
:OOOOOOOOOO
55/100 .
not bad already lahh .
since the paper was ultra hard ):
HEHS .
anyways ,,
did corrections .
then finished school :D
finally STOOD after sitting down for like 12345789 years ?!
walked to amk hub with HT , Vivian , HuiFang , Dora and Kuowei .
HF and Dora went to take bus liaoos .
then the rest bused 138 with me go my block downstairs .
eat lunch oh ^.^
went to my house to call mommy first (:
then went back down .
ordered samba seafood fried rice :D
bought bubble tea toooo .
and topped up my card ! :DDDDDD
HAPPEHH TO THE EXTREME .
it's been ages mannn .
I missss smsing (:
heh hehs .
ate ate ate chat chat chat .
laughed coz of KUOWEI again ~
HSH at 3.30pm (:

Daddy bought western food for dinner ((:
lovediehim oh ♥
OHHH EMMM GEEE .
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIOS .
10 November ♥
22 more dayyyys !
so long -.-

EILEEEEEEEENNN BARNEYYYY GINAAAA (L)
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.




STOP HAO LIAN-ING LAHH . I HATE YOU ROTI .