HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Whatever happenes , happens
date
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 11:50 PM

HI HI HI!
I'm back people (:
juz now got crazy people in my house (:
HuiTing , Vivian , Dora and Kuowei .
yupps .
yesterday~
Maths paper 1 was first .
not that difficult ^^ (Y)
After that ,
Literature .
Section A was average .
Section B and C ,,
I really felt like running to the window and jump .
Section C was Sing to the dawn .
damn crappy lorhs ,
coz I didn't study for sing to the dawn .
AS I have lost the book .
screw die me -.-"
so yupp .
I SCREWED LITERATURE .
YAYY ME (:
after exam went to eat pepper lunch with HT,Vivian,Dora and KW .
eat liao then went to buy some food then homed :DD
today~
geography .
myyyyy god it's HARDDDD
I'm gonna fail geography .
100% guarentee plus CHOP (:
so confident
to FAIL :D
but hey , whatever .
screw two subjects wont die right ...? :/
I hope .
well ,,
tomorrow's science and maths paper 2 .
HOPE I DON'T SCREW THOSE TWO ALSO .
hmmm .
after school actually wanted to watch Final Destination at moi house .
but we counldn't get the CD ==
N18 -.-
WTF .
so slacked in my house lorhhs {:
kayy I wanna go study .
BYES ! :D
EILEEEEEEEENNNN AKA GINAAAA
I REALLY HOPE SHE WON'T GO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS .
I AM PRAYING THAT SHE WILL SUDDENLY HAVE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT ON 10NOV.
PRAYYY PEOPLEEE !