HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
And so you thought ...
date
Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 8:41 PM
omgomg CONVERSE ♥

HEY GUYYS ;D I'm so HYPER naoozxc (: Omgomg ,, HUITING HUBBY ♥ , you will CONFIRM love your birthday prezzie derhh ;P Muhhahahahhahhahs (: Anyways ,, next week will be busyy eyyhh >< need to pack and all .... awwww my POOOR ******* :( Guess it yourselves ;) no one will know though o,o HEHEHES ! Need to save lot's of money T^T LALALLALALALALALA ~ I'm bored ...! Chatting with that butthole hubby in MSN ;DDD LOLOLS . Hmmmmmzxc ,, 20 more days to overseas ;D 29 more days to CHRISTMAS ! :DDD *purposely missed out HuiTing's birthday* LOLOLS (((: I have to wait for the band members to come back from camp then can discuss ! T_T which is tomorrow I guess ? Well , MUST WAIT , :} OKIES BYES ! ;D

EILEENBARNEYGINAAAA ! :>