HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
AWESOME !! :O
date
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 6:32 AM






AWESOME ME WANNA BUY CDS ! <3 <3 <3 OMGOMG ,, SO FUCKING NICEEE ! <3 <3 <3



NARNIA IS AWESOME TOO ! :D <3 Watched the prince caspian yesterday in TV it was AWESOMEEE <3 <3 <3 Peter (played by William Mosely) is sucha HOTTIE MANNZXC <3 <3 <3 my bf huh ^^ Edmund (played by Skandar Keynes) is sucha HOTTIE TOO <3 <3 <3 my second bf ^^ :D


WILLIAMMMMM !! My first bf :D <3


AHHHHHHH HOT HOT HOT HUNK! ;O

omggggggggggggggomggggggggg cute plus hot rights ?! :> I MELTED ! >< LOLOLS .

My HOTTIE list :

Harry Potter : Daniel Radcliff .
Joe Brooks .
Choi Min Ho .
Ron : Rupert Grint .
Peter : William Mosely .
Edmund : Skandar Keynes .

All damn hot I swear ;O! ahahah . I would MUCHMUCH prefer if the third Narnia movie included peter and susan ): One hunk and babe ;> sad huh T-T Kayy . I wanna go bathe now damn smelly ^^ BYES ! :D (Y)

EILEENBARNEYGINA love all her HOTTIES :D <3