HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Beautiful Lies .
date
Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 7:35 PM
Hey guyyys . I'm not in the mood to be happy. :/ but who cares? Anyways , yesterday was a success (: The "secret mission" was to buy natasha's present and cake ;D I'm glad that she's happy (: Unfortunately Vivian couldn't come ): And and and, they all so bad one . I got ice cream on my nose they all laugh instead of telling me . -.- Then HuiFang never say goodbye to me de. She say to the rest never say to me ): BLEHHHZXC. Kayy today I'm so moodless. Ok fuck shut up Eileen . I feel like nobody cares about me . fml .

I feel like an extra on earth . Then why should I continue living ? I'll only make people's life more miserable .
I cried silently while I wrote this . gosh I feel like a stupid crybaby . wtf  . who will care if I cry or die ? maybe my family . but other than them , no one will .