HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Beautiful Soul .
date
Monday, November 22, 2010 @ 3:10 AM

Love sucks . Love stinks . Love is bullshit .

HEYY just came back from choir and I'm DEAD tired . Actually I was too tired and lazy to update :x but since my blog is like so pathetic , I'm gonna update it as I have an awesome heart made of GOLD (:  yeahh right ~ Hmmmzxc okayys today choir was 6 hours of singing omg so tiring -.- 1 hour was lunch break so that's a total of 7 hours in school ): tskkkk omg -.- now I'm S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y tired and hungry . I don't know whether I should go back tomorrow :/ Lalalalalallalalalala ~ I'm bored . ttm . Oh-Emm-Gee ,, I have panda eyes ): Ehhhhh my pooooor beautiful eyes NOOOOO ~ *cries* k I'm exaggerating . Maybe I should consider joining media corp . lol .

I wanna go sleep now BYE ! :D

EILEENBARNEYGINAAA .