HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Breakeven .
date
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 9:08 PM


What am I suppose to do , when the best part of me was always you ? 'Breakeven by The Script .

HILLO ! :D That's Hi plus Hello :P LOLS I'm sooooo lameeee ! (Y) Tsk so pissed now by my irritatingggg flu -.- Sighs I'm so boreed now gonna rot to death at home . Sad, I want a pink coffin for my funeral k . Lols , KIDDING , I won't die so early de lahh . I'm SO YOUNG ! :D (Y) LOLS . Omg I hate this flu of mine -'- Next week gonna go shopping ;D Turns out I didn't go choir yesterday , and they had free mcdonald -,- WTFFF ,, POOR ME ! ): sad die , kayy I go eat medicine and plan for next week ~ BYES :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA


 Boy: Do u have a pen?  
 Girl: Yeah, here
 Boy: Umm..its out of ink
 Girl: What?
 Boy: It doesn't work
 Girl: Are u sure?
 Boy: Don't believe me? Fine, u try it... Go on, write your cell phone number right here....

 Aww , Cute