HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Her whisper is the lucifer
date
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 8:55 PM

Love isin't finding someone you can live with . It's about finding someone you can't live without .


HEY HEY I'M BACK (; Tskkk bored to the max core uhhs D; I wanna watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows but I have no $$ . So I have to wait for the CD which will be HOW LONG ?! >< ! Hahas . Now doing Harry Potter quiz introduced by Youyi ;DD HAHAS . We kept doing different Harry Potter quizes (: I got "Outstanding" and "Harry Potter Freak" ;) OF COURSE LAHH . I'M HARRY POTTER'S MANIAC FAN KAYY ! (Y) (L)

First ques : What is Harry and Ginny's son middle name ?
Ans : Severus
Second ques : Who killed Belatrix Lestrange ?
Ans : Molly Weasly .
Third ques : What is the group that helped Snape run the school ?
Ans : The Carrows .
Fourth Ques : What does the initials r.a.b stands for ?
Ans : Regulus Arcturus Black .
Fifth ques : What other than basilik venom can destroy a horcurx ?
Ans : FiendFyre .
Sixth ques : Who is moony , wormtail , padfoot and prongs ?
Ans : Lupin , Pettigrew , Serious and James Potter .
Seventh ques : Who was turned into a ferret by Mad Eye ?
Ans : Draco Malfoy .
Eighth ques : What was the first spell Harry Potter used in the dueling club ?
Ans : Ricutsempra .
Ninth ques : Who is the ghost in hupplepuff ?
Ans : The Fat Friar .
Tenth ques : What does the spell duro do ?
Ans : Turns target into stone .
11th ques : What is sirius to bellatrix ?
Ans : Cousin .

WHEEEWW ~ :D Questions 1 , 2 , 4 , 6, 7 , 9 and 11 are easy . The rest are difficult :/ I got all correct *wink* :DDD Heeeeheee . Youyi is lending me her HP 7 ! :D YIPEEE ! ;DD THANKS CHIOBU ! (: <3 HEHES . I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE BOOOOK! ;DDDD (: Kayys ,, here's my plan for next week :]

Monday : Probably going library ;)
Tuesday : Meeting Youyi for her to pass me the book (:
Wednesday : Probably meeting misty for my stuffs (:
Thursday : Bugis :D
Friday : Nothing on .
Sat : Nothing on .
Sunday : Probably Christmas Party :P

Heh hehs . Kayyy I wanna go bathe now later going out with mom ;DD SAYONARA ! <3

`EILEENBARNEYGINA

Hey you . Don't think I'm jealous lahh horh . No matter how many times you post about you going out or whatever, I'm not even jealous lorhh please -.- pfft ~ Obviously you are trying to make me jealous my god . I'm NOT . I also got go out with friends -.- I where got hao lian untill so many post derhh *roll eyes* Please stop spamming my wall with so many of posts of you going out lahh horh . THANK YOU . -.-