HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I AM AWESOME AND I ROCK \m/
date
Thursday, November 18, 2010 @ 7:26 AM

I'll be your dream , I'll be your wish , I'll be your fantasy .

KOH WAN LING EILEEN IS BACK ;D nahh nahh ni pooo pooo (: HMMMZXC . tomorrow will be going out with HuiTing , Liyana , Vivian and Kuowei to eat lunch and buy stuffs . :> Ehhh shit I'm telling too much things SHHHH :x big mouth me -.- after that will be meeting HuiFang and Natasha at mcdonalds ;D hope it will be a success ....? :D LOLOLS . and wtf I'm so angry with her -.- spoilt my mood today afternoon when I saw HER with an IDENTICAL/SAME BAG AS ME ! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF I'M SO HOPPIN MAD FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK ! -'- OMG SHE'S SUCHA BITCHY SLUT ! That copycat slut , you all should know who the BIATCH is -.- URGGHHH . W-T-F I feel like buying another BAG -,- but shit I have no $$$ . SIGHS have to save again nehhh . wtf I hate that bitch so muchhhh I feel like giving her ONE TIGHT SLAP across her oily disgusting face . Just one will PLEASE me .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .
URGH I'm too ANGRY to say goodbye .