HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I am not invisible (Y)
date
Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 7:17 PM

aww haha so cute :D ♥
HEY GUYYYYS :DD Yupp ,, I'm no longer EMO ;ppp I need to thank those people who cheer me up yeahhs ?
THANKS HUITINGSUUTONGHORNEYHUBBY CHIOBU FOR THE AWESOME SMS ! :D ♥♥♥
THANKS YOUYII CHIOBU FOR THE AWESOME MESSAGE IN FACEBOOK ! :D ♥♥♥
THANKS ANNE PINKY TWILIGHT CHIOBU FOR THE AWESOME TAG :D ♥♥♥
THANKS TO ALOT MORE PEOPLE ! ^^
THANKS ALL OF YOU ! LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE VERY MAX COREEE ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Heh hehs . Well , I'm done ^^ HEHE . I wanna watch Harry Potter lahhh T-T sadly I have no $$ else I would have chiong-ed into the cinema and buy the tickets ): SIGHS any kind soul willing to sponser me a ticket ? :P Oh damn , my phone no money again >_< ARGHH ...! tsk . I'm sooooo poooooor )): haiz . tomorrow got choir . siannnnn ! but gonna be awesome toooo ;D coz we are learning "Don't Stop Believin" By GLEEEE ! :D (Y) ♥ Is it AWESOME or what ?! :P YAY YAY YAY ! Finally one nice song to learn ;DD LOLOLS . See ? I'm so hyper now ;DDD LOLS . :> BTW ,, please go to this blogshop : http://your-shoppingpill.blogspot.com/  ;D It's my friend's . Please DO support or I'll CHOP of your head and play soccer with it :) awww,, I'm just JOKING (:

Kayyy BYE :D
EILEENBARNEYGINA !