HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I wanna be a billionare so freaking bad .
date
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 12:25 AM
I don't need a perfectionist. I need someone who makes mistakes and remembers that nobody is perfect.

Hey guyyys :D See I'm back already ^^ (Y) . Kayy errrmmms ,, I'm so darn bored and I wanna be a millionare so freaking bad :/ FML , holidays are just sooooo boring . In about 40 minutes time I'm gonna be alone at home . --AGAIN--  Hmmmzxc , I wanna go to the beach :D (Y). Badly . If do star jumps at the beach hor , sure damn nice derhh (Y)(L) . I'm gonna be overseas in one month time (: do miss me huh ;D ahahahaha . Next monday , tuesday and thursday got choir x.x siannnzxc to the coreee . after that I don't have to go liaoos :DDD Isin't that great (; LALALA . Aiyooo~ Monday choir sure teacher will scold me bout somethin derhh lorhhs ;x *pray pray pray won't be that bad* :/ Kayy I think this post is already super long :D BYEEEE !!

EILEENBARNEYGINA.
I'm full , bored and sleepy ):

and THIS is what I'm feeling right now . Ok maybe it doesn't look sad enough but yeah, I'm FINE .

I am VERY FINE .
and the BEST thing is that I don't even know WHY you're acting like that .


Labels: