HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Imperfection is happiness
date
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

HEY GUYYS :D Paisehh ahhh ,, the computer hates me , so I can't upload pictures today ): I'm so very sad ! >< LOLS . anyways ,, just now went amk hub with sister eat lunch and buy CDs ;D bought two Harry potter CDs lehh ! :DDD (Y) Wahahahahha AWESOME . Harry Potter 5 and 6 (: ♥ I'm so HAPPEHHH ~ ^^ (L) I LOVE MY MOMMY SO MUCHH ! ♥♥♥♥ LOLOLS .  well ,, 23 more days and I'm not in Singapore anymoreee ! ;DD Excited (: HEHES . Next week anybody wanna go out ? I am FREE and very BORED . D; Hmmmmzxc ,, HuiTing at her ahma house ); Miss her so so muchh ! :D HEHEHEHES . Kayy one more last thing to say before I go watch Harry Potter (:

CHEER UP YOUYI ! ^^

Okiee Byebye ^^ :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA