HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My life is awesome .
date
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 8:19 PM

^ Click :D ^


I would rather have eyes that cannot see , ears that cannot hear , lips that cannot speak , than a heart that cannot love .

ELLOO ;D I'm back and veryyy bored ^^ Haiz sister got fever need to stay at home and take care of her ... This friday can go out oh ! ;D ahahas . Probably with HuiTing , Kuowei , HuiFang and Liyana ? Yupp still not really confirm yet (; We're on a secret mission . SHHHH ~ LOLOLOLS . Yesterday , I was in my room reading a book when my mom called me from her room . I went to her room and she pointed to the TV . It was the Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows trailer ! :D AWESOME MUCH ;D My mom says she will buy for me two more harry potter CDs ;DDD YEAHHHH I LOVE MY MOM SHE'S AWESOME.   Hmmmmmzxc...! I wonder who's 206 new form teacher o,o Miss Ng says she's not teaching us anymore xD (Y) .  I'm just being totally random ;ppp
kkk shall not crap too much. BYE :D

ps: MLIA . (L)(Y)

EILEENBARNEYGINA wanna watch Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows !