HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
My stomach is dying
date
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 11:04 AM
Hellooo! it's 1:56am and I'm not tired yet. Partly coz of my stomach. Damnnnn super uber pain ); I've applied like, ALOT of oil and it's still painful ): my stomach is dyinggg
sad die . Hmmzxc, I guess I won't be sleeping untill 4am ? Just like last time ...! Or maybe when people wake up they'll find me dead on my bed . My stomach hurts like bodoh shit ): playing oven break naoozxc. It's so cute ^^ heh hehs (: I think my stomach is feeling
alittle better ;D hahas. At bout 10pm
plus watched Harry potter 3 ahahahas it was AWESOMEEE
TTMMMMMMMMM ! (L) (Y) I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
;) hehehe okie gonna try to go sleep of not
will play oven break till people wake up ;)kayy byeees!
EileenBarneyGinaaa wanna dream about Harry potter :p