HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Pathetic .
date
Friday, November 19, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
I was right .

nobody cares . nobody gives a damn to how I feel . I feel like people won't care if I breakdown and cry . I feel that people don't even know my existence . They won't . They don't care how pathetic I am . They don't care about me at all . They don't care whether I'm happy , sad or angry . They won't come over and cheer me up .

THEY WON'T .
so fuck why am I still hoping for them to care as though it will come true ?!

But then again , I was wrong too .

Some people DO care . Some . They , realise my existence . They , know how I feel . They , care about me . They , cheer me up .

Then I realised . Hey . At least I'm not THAT pathetic (: