HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Rock your bodyy
date
Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 9:29 PM
OMG I want this bedroom ! ♥ AWESOME + CLASSY mannzxc
Awesome nails ♥ And it's pink . CUTE .


Love is one of the hardest words to say but also one of the easiest words to hear .

HELLO HELLO ! :D I'm totallyyyy borreeeed ;x I'm going out on friday ;DD FINALLY . Awesome muchh ♥ OH BTW , Thursday is  a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY X(12345678901234567890) IMPORTANT DAYYY ! Guess guess ^^ It's the FIRST RELEASE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 !  OMGGGG !! AWESOME TO THE MAXXX COREEE ! My mom say wanna watch with me and sis o,o HEH HEHS . I LOVE MY MOM ! :D She bought me and sis an advanced christmas present ;pp An ADORABLE SILVER NECKLACEE ~ my mom says it's real silver o,o LOLS I gave her that suspicious eye :P LOLOLS . Hmmmmzxc idk what else to post nehh :/ KK LATER POST AGAIN BAHHS (; BUHH BYES ! (:

EILEENBARNEYGINAAA the awesome harry potter fan aka geek .