HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Smile , Laugh , Cry , Hurt , Fear , Life goes on .
date
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 12:41 AM

Life's not perfect , but beautiful (:

HEYYYY SUP (Y) (: today is another boring day at home . Next week is gonna be busy I guess :/ HEHES . I've already planned everything ^^  . Kayys , yesterday watched Harry Potter 5 again ;D NICE AND AWEEESOME (Y) (L) (L) (L) . Today morning , watched Harry Potter 6 :DDD NICE AND AWESOME TOO but the quality of the CD SUCKS ! ): (N) (N) . Quite dark lorhhhs wth -.- -'- TSKK PFFT ~ HP 6 was damn sad ): HAHAS but I didn't cry (Y) :P But still sad lehh :/ Hehs . Urghh I'm so tired k I wanna go rest and watch teeeveeee BYE BYE :D

I can't wait to go overseas ! *wink wink* :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA ;D