HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Whatever , I'm me .
date
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 12:17 AM

I'm never beautiful , nor am I ever pretty . But whatever , I'm me .

HEY guys :) Btw , I'm NOT trying to get attention ok . It's the TRUTH . Believe me or not , that's your fringgin problem . Kayy ~ today another day of rotting at home ^^ (Y) Next week shopping ;D Anyways ,, here's one scene in half blood prince which is freaking awesome + cute *wink* (;

*Ron Weasly was in George and Fred Weasly's joke shop. Ron took something and walked up to his brothers*

Ron : How much is this ?
G and F : 5 galleons .
Ron : How much for me ?
G and F : 5 galleons .
Ron : I'm your brother .
G and F : 10 galleons .

LOLOLS ,, they are soooo CUTE ;D I feel soooo tired and full naoozxc :/ w t f f f f f ! I bankrupt luhhhs ); sad die , my heart break larhh bodoh . (U) I wanna buy lot's of stuff -->

-Headphones
-Ear phones
-New bag
-New wallet
-New pencil case *extremely important*

Any hao xin ren willing to sponser half of the list will be greatly loved by me ^^ (Y) (L) Ya right as if anybody would be so kind to buy for me -.- (N) I have many many many more things to say , just that I forgot :> awesome memory I have . Kayy BYES ;DDD

EILEENBARNEYGINA .
to her 
oh yes , awesome people my foot .

p.s : It's raining .
p.p.s : I'm cold .
p.p.p.s : I'm thinking negatively again ):