HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
WILD CHILD .
date
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 8:33 PM
'I love you' is an 8 letter word . But so is 'bullshit'.

HEEELLOOO GUYYYS :D At 3pm gonna be alone at home untill night -,- eff lahh so scary de ): Kayy If I survive I will kiss a pig (: NAHHH ~ YEAHHH finally can get out of the house tomorrow ^^ (Y) Lucky mom allow ohh ;DD Kayy I'm sooooo superrr boreeed .__. I'm bored , bored and veryyyyy bored >< oh I found this on the net ;D so cute ...!

Girl : Hi :)
Boy : Hey .
Girl : I heard you like somebody ....
Boy : Yeah , yeah .
Girl : Ooh , who is it ?
Boy : I'm not telling .
Girl : Fine , do I know her ?
Boy : Yeah .
Girl : How does she look like ?
Boy : Do you have a mirror ?

awww so cute lahh deyyy ;DDD ahahaaha . TODAY , HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS NOW SHOWING IN CINEMA !! ;O Is it AWESOME or what ;) Sadly , I have no money ): All my $$$ flew away in Universal Studios )): I think I only have $15 left .... ? I still have to buy other important stuffs :/ I'm not tellin . SHHH ~ LOLS . tsktsktsk ...! >< 3 hours and 28 minutes more minutes to being alone at home -.- wahhhh sian luhh . nvm . TOMORROW :D KAYY BYEE! ;D

EILEENBARNEYGINA !