HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You can eat my shit and go to hell .
date
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 1:44 AM

I don't have to please you . Because I live for myself , not for others .

HEEEEEYYY :D just now had cravings for m&m chocolate so went down to buy ^^ (Y) ahahahas . I rock mannnzxc \m/ . Hmmmmmzxc ! I DIE DIE wanna watch Harry Potter 7 T-T But I have to watch Harry Potter 6 first coz I haven't watch it yet :x heh hehs . Goshhh Daniel Radcliff and Rupert Grint is sooooo HOT I'm gonna melt and go to heaven ;O ahaha LOLOLS . Sian lahhh monday got choir . -.- so many hours siaaa .I rather stay at home and sleep ;DDD randommmmm ! >< Haiz nowadays posting 2 posts a day huh ...? (; School reopen no more lerhh . 1 post a day already difficult lo . next year must study harder >< this year I've already slacked more than 3/4 of the year . :x LALALALALALANDD ~ Kayyy ERRRMMM . I WANNA PAINT MY ROOM PINK ! 2 walls will be hot pink and the other 2 walls will be light pink (: Then the ceiling would be baby pink ! :DDDD AWESOMEEE MUCH (Y)(L)Muhahahahhahahs >:D LOLOLOLOLS . K , this post already vehh long liaoos ^^ BYES ! :D

P.s : Bitch , you can eat my shit and go to hell -'-

EILEENBARNEYGINA is pinky pink ;D