HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Your . attitude . is . disgusting .
date
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 5:03 AM

It was all lies .

I'M TIRED . Kayy actually today HF ask if wanna go bugis . I can't so sorry ahh . Anyways,,
morning mom woke me up early ): Awwwzxc I was havin an AWESOME dream . not gonna say . ssshhhh (: lols . went deyi to buy books woahh damn expensive :x kayy did not buy the art and dnt materials other time then buy (: after that amk hub eat breakfast ~ Now I'm supeeerrr tired and bored :< next week going bugis ;D <3 kayy 35 more days till school reopens (: can't wait :DDD HEHES . Kayy I'm uber tired and I have nothing else to say liaoos bye bye :D

hey girl . you called me a bitch , then you said my blog sucks . In the end ? You ripped two of my pictures from my blog . If you are saying my blog sucks , then everything here sucks . So why did you take my suckish pictures huh ? Slut -.-