HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Your mouth is full of shit .
date
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
Before you judge me , judge yourself . Don't judge what your small mind can't comprehend .

HIIIYYAAAA ! ;D ;D ;D I'm so sleepy naoozxc ~ in the end slept at 3am+ o,o Heh hehs . I feel like painting my nails hot pink again (; See if I have the time first bahhs . Later going out to buy some stuffs . ^^ Lalalalalalalalala ,, gonna watch Harry Potter 4 tonight (Y) ;DD I'm gonna re-watch every Harry potter movies YAY ! That'll be like , so totally awesome ;) *yawns~* I'm so sleepy >< !  Kayy whatever , gonna go facebook and find more tumblr pics on people's tumblr ;) Oh btw , so many people creating tumblr instead of blog . Should I create a tumblr too ? :x

EILEENBARNEYGINA ~ :D

I really really hate you can . Your face resembles my faeces , seriously . It's pathetic and you look like a begger begging for money . I'm saying the truth . I'm trying to be a good girl by not telling lies coz I want to have my present from santa :) I have 3 words and 8 letters for ya . Not 'I love you' , but 'Go to hell ' :)