HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I want my money back
date
Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 8:08 PM
HEYYYYYYAAAAA ! :D Yesterday went orachard meet mommy , eat mcdonald > takashimaya , bought new pencil case > serangoon > bought new shoes :D ! Yeaaahhh that's about all (: Yesterday had an AWESOME dream siaaa ;DDD Coz before sleeping I read the Harry Potter and The deathly hallows book . Then I read untill the part where Harry's wand spoil . So I dreamt the same lorhh xD SO AWESOMEEEEE LEHHHH ♥ Omgomg ♥♥♥ one of the best dreams ? :D ♥ Today wanna dream about harry potter again ! xDD Heh hehs . Kayy lahh , ht and kw will be coming here in 1 hour and 22 minutes {?} So ya, I wanna go bathe (: BYE BYE :D

 
EILEENBARNEYGINA (: