HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Ignorence is your new best friend
date
Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 6:42 PM
Heeyyyooo peeeeeopleee :DDD using my mama's iPhone ;) heheheee . Hmmzxc, later going to the mall yeahhh (: yesterday , travelled in the plane for 3hours 20min, damn sian lehh. The food not bad lahh, I hate the salad and the rice though :/ the rice hard hard one, so eyyerr .__. After that travelled in the car for a suuperr duberr uberr long time >< my ass hurts like $&@!€£¥•^*%# . So now, I'm staying in my uncle's house for another 3 days I think ? After that going back to my own house :D just now carried a stray cat into the house ;D it was sooo adorableeee :3 played with it awhile and it slept while I stroked it :P SUPER CUTE lahh xD named it puss in boots :P LOLS . So ya, waiting to go to the mall later, can't wait :DDD okie, byeee byeees ;) EileeenBarneyGinaa :D p.s , I miss Singapore and my friendds
! ;(