HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I'm no superman , I hope you like me as I am .
date
Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
HEY HEY HEY ~ :D Now at internet cafe while waiting for Sister coz she's rebonding her lion king hair :O Wahahahha, can't wait to see her straight hair later :P Mwahahahahhaaha xD Niways, today never go amusement park , and I'm not going there anymore ): Coz my cousin said that there was an accident there before so yaaa . :x don't feel like going liaoos :D So ~ Yesterday at about 4.30pm , went to FCM mall :D bought autograph book and lot's of food ? First ate the takoyaki . So yucks lorh don't even taste like takoyaki -.- Then bought the bubbletea cookies and cream . NICE (Y) (: After that bought french fries . Okayy ~ Not bad ^^ Night ~ Ate dinner at Jollibee . It was not bad too (: So ya . after eating I couldn't move :x Wahahhahahaha . Today , went to SM mall again :D Went to bowl ♥ Quite fun , super epic and I was last :P HEHE , I suck right ;D Then went to eat at KFC . After that shopped at the National Book Store . Bought magazine , notebook , 3 marker pens and one correction tape . Damn super cheap mannzxc ♥ Except for the magazine though :/ Then ~ TADA ! I'm here xD Wahahahhahhahaha . I'm so awesome ya (: Kayy shall do my 30 days thingy ;)) Gonna do 3 coz I don't think I'm gonna update for some time ? :P


Day 8 : What do you think would be your fave lesson.

DURH , obviously Defence against the dark arts ;DD Coz you get to use your wand (Y)

Day 9 : Least fave male character.


VOLDERMORT !! He sucks to the max core okayys .

Day 10 :Horcruxes or Hallows.


Hmmmzxc , horcruxes (: Must save the world from Voldemort marhh ! ;DDD And anyways , Hallows is just too complicated :x  


HEHE :D Kayy I think I shall end here ? Awww , don't sad people ;) BYE !



EILEENBARNEYGINA