HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
JUST ENJOY THE SHOW
date
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
HELLO !! GONNA SPAM HARRY POTTER PICTURES TODAY AGAIN ! :D :D :D


awww :3


They all changed into even babe-ier and hunk-ier (:


Me too :D


NO NO NO I DON'T WANT IT TO END ! ):


I WANT THIS !  gonna print this and hang it in my bedroom wall mannzxc :DD



click , it moves (:

Hot babe ! (:

awww >< ! so sweeeeeet <3


this school is AWEEESOMEEE !


HAHAHA LMAO ! xD Click , it moves ! (:


I WANNA PAINT LIKE THIS ! any artist can volunteer ? ^^


YES YES IT IS !

THE STARTING OF THE FIRST HARRY POTTER MOVIE THAT CHANGED OUR LIVES ♥
click , it moves (:

Click , it moves (:

Click , it moves (: She's hot :O I'm jealous ><

I DID ! :D (Y)


Wow wow wow ! Hot hot hot ! xD


Click to see most of the weasly family :D Ginny , Ron , Fred , George and Mr and Mrs Weasly :DDD


The cute weasly twins :D


Click to see it move ! :DD

YAYYY AWESOMEEEE !!! ♥♥♥

I WANT THE WHOLE COLLECTION ! >< But ya , I'm not rich :x I only have all the CDs so far except for Deathly hallows which is not out yet . YOUYI , I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU! ><

HERMIONE OWNS BELLA ! HERMIONE IS STRONGER THAN BELLA ! HERMIONE IS PRETTIER THAT BELLA ! HERMIONE IS AWESOMER THAN BELLA ! :D Bella is whatever. Hermione is FOREVER ! :D ♥

click to see it move ! :D



AWWW ! ♥

THE WEASLY TWINS SO CUTE ♥

I LIKE HER SHIRT :D Her face is EPIC CUTE ♥

NICE PICTURE :D ♥ But Ron looks as if he was forced to smile ><

HAHA YES :D (Y)

GRYFFINDOR FTW ! :D :D :D ♥♥♥


J.K. Rowling: Because he knew that Ron might need a little more guidance than the other two. Dumbledore understood Ron’s importance in the trio. He wasn’t the most skilled, or the most intelligent, but he held them together; his humour and his good heart were essential.




His humor and his good heart FTW ♥


I've always thought Harry and Hermione were suppose to be together , but I CHANGED MY MIND ! :D Hermione and Ron are like the , PERFECT-EST PAIR ♥ I'd rather go to Hogwarts than normal schools >< Haha no offense (: IMMA LUNATIC HARRY POTTER FAN ♥


HARRY POTTER FTW ! ♥

Like , SERIOUSLY ! :} Mwahahahahhhahahahas :DDD Kayy I guess I have nothing else to post >< Wanna go edit pictures now , BYEEE BYEEE ! :DDD

EILEENBARNEYGINA LOVES HARRY POTTER ! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥