HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
MY LAST DAY IN SPORE FOR 2010 ):
date
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 1:39 AM
she's hot ><

HEY HEY HEY :D Yesterday was AWESOME (: HT and KW came my houseee , made sushi and fondue . Kuowei made us laugh ALOT xD after that bused to nexx . Kuowei made us laugh in the bus . then one uncle keep looking at us o.o LOL I laugh untill stomach pain T-T alighted , saw Vivian , kuowei made us laugh again coz he make fun of vivian . Laugh untill stomach cramp D; kuowei fault lahhh :DDD Made the cake for Huiting while my sister brought her somewhere (: then bused to Vivian's house , celebrated , then went to take jump shots :D (Y) pictures in facebook (: Btw , Nexx is super duper uber big ;O when I have the money I'm gonna splurge there (: Tomorrow's the day I FLYFLYFLY :D Gonna miss friends and spore MUCHMUCHMUCH :D Not gonna be here for HT's bday ): So sad )):

so ...

HAPPY ADVANCED (BY 8 DAYS) BIRTHDAY TO MY STUPID AND RETARDED HORNEYHUBBY :D :D :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I dowan express with words lahh , so embarrassing *shy shy* :D :D :D LOVE YA , MUACKS :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HOPE YOU LIKE MY PRESENT YA ;DD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LOVEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAA !!! :* :* :* :* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kayy I'm spamming myself :D Hehe , hope she's touched ;) Heh hehs . Donno whether I can blog lehh >< I'll be staying at my cousin's house for the first two days . my cousin got laptop . see if I can blog bahhs (: I can't wait to see my relatives and the dogs ♥ :DDDD Kayy I still have LOADS of things to pack , :S BYE BYE ! THIS WILL BE MY LAST DAY IN SPORE FOR 2010 ! :D ♥

Oh btw , I'm trying to make puss in boots eyes >< it's soooooo adorableeeeee :DDD HEHE .

BYE BYE ! :DDDDDDDDD
Gonna buy lot's of stuffs there xD
including HARRY POTTER STUFFS ♥ :DDD

Oh not forgetting my Harry Potter 30 days thingy x.x

Day 3 :Are there any of the film adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book.

Hmmm , the book HP5 , there's a part where there's the Qidditch game . The slytherin house was jeering at Ron . Then they shut up when gryffindor won because of Ron . So ya . I would wanna see this in the movie HP5 ! ><

K END ~ Maybe I shall continue the 30 days thing in Philippines . see first bahhs (: