HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
PLEASE DON'T LAUGH !
date
Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 2:17 AM
HEYO PEEPOLES :D I've edited more pics ... >< Please don't laugh ya , still a begginer :x oh btw , all the pics is from my photo , :D just random pics that I took last time ... ;ppp credits from picnik and my phone (:


I just changed the contrast and etc :/


this is a heart shape leaf I saw on the ground ! ;D


this was taken last year , in Philippines :D it's a mountain (:

Lame , I know :x that's a grasshopper fyi ><

this was taken in bugis (:

My favourite ! :D btw , it's a smiley face on my hand (:

Ok , doneeeeee :DD I know it's horrible , but ya , as I've said , I'm still a beginner ><

BYE ! :D
oh yes , there's my picture below . don't see if you don't wanna die .


too late . You saw it already -.-