HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Puss is gone ):
date
Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 2:15 AM
I'm baacckk ~~ :D heh hehh . Just now went to SM mall . Damn big mannzxc >< first went to eat lunch at Kenny Rogers . ate rice + BBQ ribs + BBQ chicken
+ cheese potatoes + corn muffin . I gave my dad the potatoes and gave my Sis the muffin . The food was not bad bahhs (: after that went to the hair salon . Shampoo-ed and cut my hair . I cut 3 inches of my hair and my fringe cut bangs :P as usual wahahahaha ;D after that went to the top level to play gamees ! Got indoor roller coaster lehh :3 sadly, I didn't play coz the quee was super duper long D; played the carousel , bumper car and the fly thingy :P Ate alot also :/ heehee :D went to the market buy alot of stuffs then after that homed (: and ya , puss ran away ); but my cousin says it will be back when it's dinner time :DD I hope so lahhh ;) Tomorrow going amusement park so excited
:DD got haunted house , roller coasters , ice skating etc :D excited ttm (: kayy wanna go chat with my cousins liaoo byeees(:
EileenBarneyginaaa (: