HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
SHAKA LAKA BABY :D
date
Saturday, December 18, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
HAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOOO SINGAPOREEEEE ! :P LOLS , kayy . Yesterday didn't go to the amusement park . Tomorrow then go . Yesterday went to watch  

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ! :DDDDD

Awesome right ?! I KNOW ! xD DAMN AWESOME LEHH THE MOVIE (Y) (Y) (Y) I'M SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 2 ♥♥ WOOOOTS , tomorrow going amusement park , can't wait luhh ^^ ;D Oh and yes , I've read finish youyi's book , NICE (Y) Today not going out lehh so sad ): No need cry for me ^^ (: Kayy I shall do THREE of my 30 days thingy :DD


Day 5 Fave male character and why.

Heyy this is EASY (Y) xD  Harry , Ron , Fred , George :D Harry is hot , cute , brave , modest , humble , handsome and more ♥ Ron is CUTE lahh deyyy ! ♥ Also handsome , funny and brave too ^^ and an awesome sidekick (: Fred and George are FUNNY ! xD Okayyy done (:



Day 6 What house would you want to be in.

DEFINITELY GRIFFINDOR ♥ Isin't it obvious gryffindor's the best ?! :D 


Day 7 Fave female character and why.


EASY (: Hermione , Ginny and Luna :DD Hermione is brave , hot , sexy , pretty , SMART ♥ Ginny is cool , hot , pretty and brave ♥ Luna , well , I absolutely LOVE her calm and dreamy personality , very CUTE ♥ Okayy , that's all (:

WAHHAHAHAHA . Those questions are CHICKEN FEET :D I really LOVE the movie yesterday , DAMN AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ! ♥ But why dobby die T-T so SAD ): Kayy lahh gotta go now BYEEE :D Maybe won't be updating tomorrow :/ HEHE SORRY >< :D

EILEENBARNEYGINAAA . 

 .