HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You belong with me
date
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ! :D So long never update liao horh ;/ Sorreeehhh ! :D Wtf , going back to singapore soon D; HUHHH . I wanna stay here longer ! ): Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! >< Kayy whatever nvmm :) School starting lehh , quite excited actually :D Can't wait to see all my loveeely friends ! Oh and can't wait to see who's our new form teacher :DDD I want a young woman teacher like Miss Lim , Miss Gu or Miss Song ! (Y) Heh heh heh ;DDD Kayy kayy . I've been going to the mall alot , bought alot of stuffs :DDD I have a new hot pink sling bag mannzxc ♥ I wanna buy new school bag :/ Hmmmzxc . Maybe tomorrow coz I'm going to the mall again xD Anybody want anything ? Coz I'm gonna spend all my money before going back to Singapore ;) I'M SO KIND RIGHT OMG (Y) I can't seem to find Harry Potter stuffs :( :( :( SAD TTVMMMMMMMM DDD; Kayy errrmmm . I shall update the pictures and stuffs when I get back in Singapore okayys ;D Coz I'm now at the Internet Cafe again~ (: HEHEHE . I'm now chatting with my cousin in facebook though she's just opposite me . LOL , retarded much ;)) Kayy lahh . I'll update more when I get back okayyys :D BYE BYE! 


EILEENBARNEYGINA KA CHA KA CHA BOOM SHA KA LA ;D