HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You can take back your memories they're no good to me .
date
Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 12:57 AM

HELLO :D I just saw facebook harry potter haters , WTF they sucks lahh -.- I hate all those 34 people who liked . LOLS . 34 nia . Pathetic (: But twilight haters are like , so many ? aloooooooooott ! ;O But I never like lah , won't be so evil (: HEH HEH . can't wait for tomorrow (L) (Y) Hoho :D Just now cleaned my room -.- PFFT , like pig sty >< :D LOLOLS . Hmmmzxc later gonna go meet mom at orchard road . Eating dinner and gonna go shop :D (Y) Eh I very bored lehhh . Seriously huh . Harry Potter FFFFFFTW :D :D :D ♥ ♥ ♥ It rocks rocks rocks to the very max max max ♥ Okayy lahh nothing else to post BUH BYE (:

EILEENBARNEYGINA :D
oh btw , my third song in my mixpod is harry potter :P LOL . too obsess with Harry Potter lerh lahh ><