HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
You're Pathetic
date
Friday, December 10, 2010 @ 9:35 PM
Agree ><

HEY GUYS ! ;DD Before I start babbling about my day yesterday , I wanna make an anouncement ^^ AHEM . Someday , I wanna shop in Paris , Have fun at Disneyland in Japan and Eat my dinner in Italy , all in one day (: (Y) Isin't it AWESOME (; Okayys , yesterday , went Bugis with Huiting♥ , Kuowei and my sister (: Stupid Kw lahhh , so emo derh -.- Tsk . Anyways , bought a pink bag and pink checkered wallet :DD When we were in the bag shop horh , very weird lehh :/ Long story lahh >< LOL , quite funny also :P the guy go and play play do the fuck you sign at us >< xD LOLS . xDD niways , bought alot of food >< seaweed chicken , caremal ice cream , pepsi , snacks o.o after that KW went home , me,HT and sister went to buy the ingredients for our sushi and fondue ! :D YAY YAY ! (: Next thursday I'm OFF :DD I haven't pack yet .__. my sister pack already sia -.- wth . Kayy this post damn long siol o.o BYE BYE ! :D

EILEENBARNEYGINA (:
btw , youyi lent me her Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book . IT'S AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ! :DDDDDDDDDD ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THANKS YOUYI ! :D ♥