HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
206'11 ♥
date
Sunday, January 23, 2011 @ 4:43 AM
Hey Imma back ;) Oh my god I love my mom ttm ! she allow me to take some of the ang pao money to spend ;) YEAHHHS . Watch out people ,, on 7 Feb gonna blind you all with my new awesome bag wahhahahahas xD Anyways , camp was ... *drumroll* NOT TOO BAD :D Not that great either lah . Heh heh .

1st Day

Instructors : Sheena and Rx . They both rocks to the max kayys ! :D Hmmm , did high elements , I was kinda stupid and coward lah >< I cried on top mannzxc omg . But at least I climbed and did the free fall :x The food was kinda HARD >< ! The chicken like rock sia . == Kayy I don't really remember anything from this day .

2nd day


Did the skit , was super okay :D I was a villager , haha . The theme was Fairytale remix . Ours so epic one :D (Y) Hmmm , did low elements , damn fun lehh our team (team 12) . Did the balancing board thing , super fun , but super pain . sit down there for 31 minutes and 29 seconds . After that did the amazing race thingy . Not bad lehh , got GPS and Compass experience ;) woooowooots (Y) Campfire was the best (Y) ILOVE206 ! Hehhhh . Did our cheer and skit in front of the whole sec 2 level . AWESOME ! (Y) (L) (L) (L) But but but , the low elements right , 207 broke our 31min29sec record :( They got 33min . URGH so close right >< Kayy , then went home at 9pm . The school so scary at night >< >< ><




3rd day


Did the caterpillar scissors paper stone ;D Sharon won the whole school OMG she's so good at it >< Heh heh ;) After that split into teams again and do the roller coaster challenge . Team 12 finished first After that we go help our other class team :D Thennnnnn , prize giving . In the end Best Team award goes to TEAM 12 ! Weeeweeeeeeet . (Y) After that watched a video the camera man created. fuck him lah , he go post the video of me crying in the high elements >< FML D; I hate the camera man ttvvvmmmmc ! Kayy , so ya , after that went home :( Sad .




Kayy , those past 3 days was nice . 206 is kinda bonded again ;) I hope chinese new year we will be bond-ier :D LOLS . Kay I wanna go bathe then make oreo blended . BWAIXX .




*ps , I don't think I'll be blogging tomorrow :/ see first bahhs ~