HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Asshole .
date
Saturday, January 8, 2011 @ 3:12 AM
Ahahahaha HALLO xD

omg my blog is sooooooo dead I'm sucha loser x) ERM ~ school for this week was boring >< like seriously ... Anyways , today was sec 1 orientation . Performed in front of the sec 1's and parents . Our choir were okay , :D and GUESS WHAT . I was so awesome that the audience melted . HEEEEEHEEEEEEE NAHHH . I was just kidding ;) The sec 1's all so quiet and innocent one horh , :P But 1 month later ~ EVERYTHING WILL CHANGETalkative and not-so-innocent (: SIGHS ~ I WANNA BE A SEC 1 AGAIN ! ): LOLS , ermmmmmmmmmmmm . Today finally saw Anne ! :D She so pretty in real life huh ;) ANYWAYS , Before the performance , me and a couple of people handed out flyers and sweets and kept repeating the same thing . "Join Choir! " LOL some parts quite damn funnehh wahahahaha xD Some of the sec 1's just took what we handed out . Others just look away -.- and the worse ? One girl said :
" Dont want lah " and she walked away . me and vivian were like WTH . WTF MAN . Rude like one piece of animal shit lah -.- guai lan asshole mannnzxc omg . @#$%^&* Hahaha I feel so evil :P LOLS . After that went with huiting and kuowei to KFC to eat lunch . Library -> my house -> watch movie (actually wanted to watch Saw 7 but we chickened out :P ) -> then they lefted (: HAHA THIS POST IS SO LONG OMG I'M SO LONG WINDED xD

BTW , I wanna save money for a new bag , new wallet and a new new new things . Tsk . Must save so much lehh >< Omg I have so much to say but my mind is a total BLANK .____. OH YES . Yesterday at my school library I borrowed HP 6 :D ♥ I was like so super happy xDD WAHAHAHA . Okayys speaking of Harry Potter I shall do the 30 days thingy :D Shall do 2 ;)))



Day 25 Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna.

Hmmm . Maybe Neville SHOULD be with Luna . Yes yes , that sounds nice :D Oh , Ginny and Harry should have 2 more children and name them HARRON and HERMIORON :P WAHAHAHA .




Day 26 If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be.

HAHAHA the killing curse :P NAHH I'M ONLY JOKING . Ermmmm , I want alot :( Let me think ..... Maybe Petrificus Totalus ?

HERE HERE HERE PEOPLE ! HELP ME CHOOSE ;D

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells

all the spells and uses are inside :P NAHH , I'll choose myself .. I'll pick .... Expulso ? Impedimenta ? Larcarnum Inflamarae ? Reducto ? I will choose ... PROTEGO :D It's a shield charm ;)



I found those two awesome pics on the net :D OMG , NICE LEHH ! >< (Y) I'M GONNA DIE GAHH ~

WTHHHHHH ! I have so much to say you know but my stupid memory made me forget -.- If I can figure out what to say already I will post again later :) . BYE FOR NOW .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.