HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
Even angels have their wicked schemes
date
Friday, January 28, 2011 @ 8:55 PM
Homework on the weekends ;

Friday Afternoon: No worries, I have two more days to do it.
Saturday Morning: Hm, maybe I should at least start on it. NAH! I have time.

Sunday Morning: I should seriously start on my homework.

Sunday Afternoon: /procrastinates more

Sunday Night: OH MY DAMN, IT’S DUE TOMORROW.

And then there’s the sad conclusion if you didn’t finish:
Monday Morning: ”Class, please pass up your homework.”
your expression:



Hey hey heyyyyy :D I'm so bored now zzz . I tried changing my blogskin but failed :( so ya . I'm lazy now . Later gonna go library with Huiting and Kuowei (: I wanna rush my homework if not I'll end up like (look above ) :DD

Kayy I'll update later BWAIXX .

EILEENBARNEYGINA .