HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I saw bitches today ,
date
Friday, January 14, 2011 @ 2:45 AM
HEY . I'm super duper sorry for not posting for so super duper long . LALA . School nowadays are awesome + great (Y) :D But the homeworks are like mountains o.o seriouslyyyy >< History is damn interesting (Y) The way Miss "no rain" teach right , it's damn freaking awesome (Y) me likeyyy likeyy ;) Chinese damn boring (N) . English ok ok bahhh .... Maths , at first damn super confusing . But because of Basreereeree (who's sitting beside me now) , I finally understand the direct proportion etcetc . THANKS HUH ^^ . Science ... abit boring only luhh :/ PE , damn tiring (N) . The next day my leg super pain , other people in my class also leg pain , butt pain . LOL . Art sian . DNT gonna be sian lahh . Gonna make a spinning photoframe sounds so scary D; Ok I think that's all the subjects ... Oh yes , Mr ang says that if you take too many roller coaster your intestine will tangle . Scary much ? >< I'm so damn cold now . Brrr ~ *HUITING* :P HEHE . Oh ya , go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx2zRyCrNcw , DAMN FUNNY xD I swear I swear . You all should go watch (: But must hear properly coz not that clear ;D Kayy kayy shall do the 30 days thingy nowww :D It's the 2nd last ;)

Day 29 Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical.

I don't know what's that :/ HEHE , must ask Youyi >< :P


Shall save the last one for tomorrow :} HEEEEEHEEEEEE . I wanna buy new bag liaoo lahh . My bag the zip spoil -.- lousy shit (N) . BLEHHZXC ~ Btw ,,,,

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER UP ANNE PINKY TWILIGHT CHIOBU ! ♥♥♥♥ EVERYTHING WILL BE OK ;) ♥ DON'T WORRY ! ♥


Tsk :( Now looking at USS pictures ... I wanna go back there again :( :( :(

K BYE FOR NOW ~ Tomorrow going HT house :D (Y)

EILEENBARNEYGINA .