HEY. A fangirl at heart. My world revolves around kpop.

And the truth always hurts.

back to main?
Profile Past Links Tagboard Credits


title
I would catch a grenade for ya ♥
date
Sunday, January 9, 2011 @ 4:38 AM

The best things in life are unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream.

Hey guys ~ Have you all ever wanted something so darn bad that you imagined you had it and it was so darn real and after that you realise it was only just an imagination ? Yes I had it today I imagined I had a dog .__. like wtf my mom won't want a dog >< she says it's too smelly and dirty D: sad . Anywayys , Woohooohooo , just finished studying and doing my homework, felt so guai :D LOLS . I didn't know studying science can be sooooo boring -.- But worth it lahh , the feeling after studying is damn shiok ♥ Hmmmmmmmmmm . Made mango blended with mom and sis today :D NICE NICE ♥ HEEEEHEEEEE . Oh me gosh tomorrow got school D; Nvm , endureeee ! 4 months more and I'm FREE from jail school :D Awww , hope that my cousins can come here by then >< LALALA . OHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HISTORY TOMORROW ♥ Gonna learn about world war 2 , interesting :D I hate the japanese for doing all those damn bloody evil things >< BLEHHHS . Eh Dora so bad she won't tell me something :( She only tell me one part , the other part never tell me derh cheyyy D; SO BAD HMMPH . I don't friend her liaoooos :DDD I can't say what she won't tell me . it's err private (: oh btw I hate chinese -.- damn boring plus the teacher ask us to read out the story one ): Not good lahhhh I shy lehhh :P HAHAHA . shall do my 30 days thingy now :)

Day 27 Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.

HMMM LET ME SEE . The invisibility cloak . I don't have any CLOSE relatives who died so I don't need the resurrection stone . I don't wanna get killed by people who want the elder wand so I don't want the elder wand either . The invisibiliy cloak is the best :DDD


HEEHEEE Kayy lahh I'm so tired now gonna go snuggle in my blanket and read harry potter . BYE BYE .


`PinkCherryCupcake .